Home / Member Center / Join MOA / Associate Membership
Non-optometrists may attain membership and contribute to the MOA as associate members.
The ideals and standards of the Missouri Optometric Association are mutually shared by many individuals associated with Missouri’s optometrists. We encourage this positive relationship between the Association and its friends.
Non-optometrist Associate Member Benefits include
- Acknowledgement of membership to all MOA members and all local societies
- Subscription to MOA publications
- Direct access to MOA leadership and staff
- Recognition at the Annual Convention
- Recognition in the MOA newsletter
- Certificate of Membership
- Listing on the MOA’s web-page
The MOA warmly welcomes the following associate member
Steven M. Silverstein, MD
Cataract and Refractive Surgeon • Silverstein Eye Centers
4240 Blue Ridge Blvd., Ste. 1000 • Kansas City, MO 64133
P: 816-358-3600 | TF: 1-800-892-3330 | F: 816-358-1887
email@example.com | www.silversteineyecenters.com
The annual fee for a non-optometrist Associate Member is $500 per individual.