Part One: Terms & Agreement
This agreement (hereinafter, “Agreement”) sets forth the relationship between the Missouri Optometric Association (hereinafter, MOA), and the advertiser (hereinafter, “The Company”). MOA offers The Company the following terms for placing a classifieds ad on our website.
- The costs for ads are as follows:
- 90-Day Ad/300Words- $250
- 6-Month Ad/300 Words -$500
As a member benefit,MOA allows its members to post to the classifieds and announcements section at no cost. We appreciate your continued support in advancing the field of optometry by advocation for and educatiing our members, as well as safeguarding access to the best eye and vision care for Missouir's citizens. Thank you.
- (For MOA member advertising, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Please attach photos or logos during the form submission. Only one (1) photo is allowed per submission.
- Refunds. Advertising is non-refundable.
- Payment. Accepted forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Secure online ordering is used, but credit card numbers may also be faxed to 573-635-7989. Payment must be received before the ad is posted.
- Administrative Fees. MOA charges an administrative fee for all listings. This amount will be added during the checkout process.
- Run Time. Once MOA accepts your ad, please allow one to two weeks from submital for setup. Each ad will run for 30 days starting with the first day it appears on the web site. You must resubmit the ad using the steps above to continue running the ad beyond the 30 days.
- Approvals. Advertising copy is subject to approval. MOA reserves the right to reject ads that may be contrary to the association’s interest or policies.
- Acceptance of Terms. By clicking the submission link below you agree to all our Terms, Conditions and Policies.
- The Company shall be responsible for accuracy, completeness of any employment requirements that are placed on the MOA web site. The Company acknowledges and agrees that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any material contained therein placed by you on the web site.
- The Company shall present on the MOA web site only genuine existing employment requirements with the Company.
- MOA assumes no responsibility or liability for any personnel selected by the Company, and, the Company represents that any selection, retention or hire of any individual or entity is based solely on the Company’s investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable for the Company’s purpose.
- The Company agrees to hold MOA harmless from any claims, damages or losses incurred by the Company or any other party as a result of use of the MOA system.
- MOA reserves the right to edit all employment advertisements. Any such edited advertisement will be reviewed with the Company prior to publication.
- No advertisement submitted by the Company shall reflect, imply or contribute to any discriminatory actions, practices or improper bias. MOA reserves the right to edit any advertisement to remove any such language or implication. Any such edited advertisement will be reviewed with the Company prior to publication.
- The Company shall take sole responsibility to assure that the content of its advertising is true and accurate and conforms to all applicable laws, standards and regulations, and, the Company represents and warrants to MOA that it has all necessary authorization for the placement of the entire content of its advertising within the site. MOA may however decline any advertising or discontinue further publication of any advertising, at any time for any reason, and shall not be liable in any manner as a result of such action.
- MOA is not considered to be an employer with respect to the Company job opportunity on the MOA web site. MOA shall not be responsible for any employment decision, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on the web site.
Part Two: Ad Form Selection
Before proceeding, please review the terms and conditions above. Take note of the cost of your ad and ensure that it meets your needs. Once you are satisfied with the terms, click on the appropriate button below to indicate your acceptance.
After accepting the terms, you can start submitting your ad to the MOA. If you are a member, you can place ads at no extra cost as part of your membership benefits. Simply log in with your username and password to access this feature.